Standard callbacks: common routines and variables
Common routines and globals used by the standard callbacks.
- Position of the viewer
- Direction of the viewer's gaze
- Field of view, in radians
- We precompute 1/tan(FOV) for speed
- Fraction of FOV which a node must cover to avoid being folded
- Tell VDSlib the current field of view, in radians
- Tell VDSlib the current viewpoint
- Tell VDSlib the current "look vector"
- Set the simplification threshold for the standard simplification callback
Common functions and global variables used by the standard
routines provided by the view-dependent simplification
- See Also:
alphabetic index hierarchy of classes